Sunday, April 18, 2010

No news is good news?

Emmie's binder of information has been turned over to the Pediatric Case Manager. I included information on CAPD, emails from a speech therapist who wants to work with Em, IEP, and all of her evaluations, tests, and results. Now we play the big fat waiting game. I am beyond frustrated with the waiting games. I have to prove my daughter needs assistance. I feel like I'm always fighting. And with each fight, I fight it alone. We have no one on our side. I have heard from the Case Manager once, to ask a few questions. Other than that, no news is good news, right?

On another note, I think we are going to have to go back to the intensive multi-sensory work with Emmie. She was making great progress, however, we are on that wonderful roller coaster and right now it's all up hill. She's struggling and we need to come up with a new plan, maybe hop on a different ride. Maybe this time I should wear a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment