Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Knock Knock..anyone home?

I haven't drown yet. Some days it feels like I have, some days a friend throws a life vest, and some days I feel like I'm walking on water. Yep, it's a roller coaster ride over here!

I'm almost afraid to admit how long it has been since I have posted on here. But then today, a new friend mentioned she read my blog. How embarassing that I haven't posted since the middle of last year. Hey, at least there is a reader though right?

Our journey began with Central Auditory Processing Disorder. It was a journey we started with no map or snacks. It was one heck of a trip. A fork was in the road and Emmie was diagnosied on the autism spectrum last year. Now our bumpy journey is like a jerky train ride.

I have so much to say about the autism spectrum, about our daughter and her sensory issues, and about our life in general. For now, I have to go get her out of the kitchen floor where she is currently standing on her head singing.

My life in huh is now my life of everyday surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment